How to stay fit and healthy: Intro
Hey my dear reader, hope you are doing great in life. Health is the real wealth. You are already aware of this adage. So, Today I am going to tell you how to stay fit and healthy. Hope you will implement these tips in your life. So be with me till the end.
So let’s have a look
Food – How to stay fit and healthy
When anyone talks about health, the first things come in mind is food. Yes, that’s true staying to stay fit and healthy, the first thing you need to command is what you insert in your body.
Type of food
- The kind of foods which affect your fitness are Junk food, unhygienic food, lots of oily and spicy foods. Sometimes diseases come in the form of food.
- Take an example of a bike or car, have you ever put kerosene or mustard oil in it. You don’t do it because you know its bad for you. Then what happened in terms of the body.
- Your body is nothing more than a machine, where food is petrol for it. If you keep putting another oil in it, then now and then it would stop working.
- I am not saying you to eat fancy food, all you need to eat is healthy food. You have to eliminate foods like pizza, burger, noodles, outside all-purpose flour things.
- Create a diet plan for your self or if you want our dietician to create a paid customized healthy diet plan for you, you can mail us at [email protected]
- Else otherwise you can follow any healthy diet plan which can keep your health. Best way to be healthy is to eat simple food and don’t always keep the focus on eating only.
- You can also include food like flax seeds, cinnamon, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, peanuts, sprouts, nuts, whole grain oats, quinoa, fruits, green vegetables. These are the best way to be healthy.
Quantity of foods
- How much food you at once decides so much. To understand this, let’s have a brief how food is digested in the body.
- Digestion process starts with mouth only, during chewing saliva is mixed with food which softens the food.
- Then it passed through the food pipe and reaches the stomach. It is a bag like structure with a thick wall. In the stomach, the food mixes with mucus, HCl and digestive juices. (break down protein into simple form).
- After that, the food is received by the small intestine where, the digestive juices from liver (bile- break fats) and pancreases (pancreatic juices – which breaks down fats, proteins, and carbohydrates) mixed into it.
– carbohydrates – breaks down into sugar glucose
– fat – fatty acids
– protein – amino acids
This is the complete process of digestion after that digested food is absorbed by the blood vessels and it thus food nutrition is transported to different parts of the body through blood.
So, if you eat so much at once, the majority of food remains undigested, as digestion is a very complex process. So it is advisable to eat a small quantity of food for a regular interval of time. It is necessary to take 5-6 meals a day in a small quantity.
Calories and Nutrients – How to stay fit and healthy
- When it’s about to stay fit and healthy then it is important to talk about calories and nutrients. Keep eyes on calories intake, calculate your maintenance calories by clicking here and then take calories according to that only.
- The 2nd thing you have to do is to have eyes on macro nutrients like protein, fats and carbohydrates and micro nutrients vitamins and minerals. These are the things which are very necessary for our body and if you don’t get in the proper amount for a longer time then for sure it is the invitation to diseases.
Water – How to stay fit and healthy
- Water is life and life is water. You can live without food for up to 21 days, but without water, the majority of people won’t last more than 3,4 days. It is because our body is 60% water. It is important to know how to drink water and how much you have to drink water. And no water is allowed for 30 min after eating the food.
- You have to drink at least 3,4 liter of water daily.
- If you drink RO water, then make sure its TDS should above 300. If your water filter at home then makes sure to set its TDS above 300.
Physical and mental fitness
- To stay fit and healthy, it is important that your body parts are active and fine. Make sure you include at least running or walking in your daily routine.
- If you are not able to go outside buy a good treadmill and walk or run on it. Because as mentioned above the food nutrition is transported via blood. So when you walk or run then the circulation of blood increases and that’s how body parts get more nutrition.
To read about mental fitness click here
See, to stay fit and healthy you need discipline in your life. You can’t be healthy just by thinking. You need to do action, implement healthy habits in your life.
That is all for how to stay fit and healthy. Hope you liked it if you liked so then don’t forget to share this with your friends and family. Also, bookmark our site for more life-changing unique topics. To get our article information to your inbox subscribe to our newsletter via sidebar, footer or pop up. Thank you for giving your precious time, stay healthy, stay happy.