Did you know facts Intro
Hey my dear reader, hope you are doing great in life, today I am here with did you know facts, those amazing facts that you need to know, you can read it to boost your knowledge.
Did u know:
1. Staircases have an ODD number of steps.
Since the majority of people are right-handed, they will naturally step with right foot first and our brain would like to finish on Right step, otherwise, they would stumble
2. Banging your Head Against wall Burns,150 calories an hour.
3. Couples who spend at least 10 minutes a day laughing together are more likely to have a stronger relationship.
4. Any friendship that exceeds the 7 yr mark is more likely to last an entire lifetime.
5. You can judge a lot about a person’s character by what they laugh at.
6. A lot of problems in the world would disappear if we talk to each other instead of talking about each other.
7. Kids who play video games tend to have better hand-eye coordination, a better memory, and better problem-solving skills.
8. A person is more likely to use ” K ” in a text message when they have no interest in talking to you.
9. 75% of women ask questions in which they already know the answer. This is why it’s best to simply tell her the truth.
10. Everyone has a song in their playlist which they always skip, but never delete.
11. People who talk to themselves are more likely to have a high I.Q.
12. If you chew gum when you study a subject and then chew the same flavor when you the take the test it can help you remember.
13 Your body is actually designed to get 4 hours of sleep twice per day instead of 8 hours once!
14. Overthinking can cause physical and mental fatigue, it may also lead to chronic depression.
15. Ironically, sometimes the people who don’t talk to you are the ones who really want to.
16. Psychology says the best things in life are usually found when you are not looking for them.
17. According to old myths, the inability to fall asleep at night means you’re awake in someone’s dream
18. Smiles have been proven to be more attractive on a woman’s face than makeup.
19. Lack of sleep makes it difficult to control emotions which is why people are more likely to cry or laugh uncontrollably at night.
20. Biggest brain damaging habits*
- Missing breakfast
- Sleeping late
- High sugar consumption
- More sleeping especially in the morning
- Eating meal while watching TV or computer
- Wearing Cap/scarf or socks while sleeping
- A habit of blocking/Stoping Urine
This is all for this did you know facts article, hope you liked it. If you liked so then don’t forget to share this article on your social media. You can also comment below if any facts you know and want to share with the world. For more life-changing topics subscribe to our newsletter and bookmark our site in your browser
Support our work by buying with our affiliate links.